[Coco] lwtools 4.9 released

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 08:20:08 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 3:16 AM, William Astle wrote:
> As was mentioned in the previous thread about nitros9 not building properly,
> I have released lwtools 4.9. It contains the fix that Tormod was talking
> about among a few other things.

Thanks William!

I have updated the Windows (and Android) binaries in contrib/tormod as
well as the Debian/Ubuntu packages in my PPA.

For those building nitros9, please note that the stricter overflow
checking in lwtools 4.9 caused os9l2bbs to fail to build. This has
been fixed in the nitros9 repo today, so please do a hg pull if you
care about this.

Tormod