[Coco] Book shipped!

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 10 22:23:06 EST 2014

Hi Boisy,

I received mine some time back. But between staying one step ahead of my
Active Directory, Virtualization, and Exchange Server students I don't
have enough time to start your's. BUT when I finish Killing Jesus, I
intend to begin. I read the Amazon promo and really liked what I saw.
Will you be at the Fest this year?

Cheers

Richard