[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 10 20:59:54 EST 2014

As Bill said, they tend to sell out very quickly. C64 and Spectrum are also popular platforms for homebrew releases, though they tend to be freely available for download rather than physical releases.

Other platforms, such as Sega Dreamcast and (arcade/home) Neo Geo have new releases that cost several *hundreds* of dollars (with artwork and extras) and still sell well!!! Granted the markets are small, but they're eager!

Sent from my ASUS Pad