[Coco] Printing on a Coco with modern printers.

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 10 19:33:00 EST 2014

Fonts are generally not stored as bit map renderings, except at very low
resolutions. Fonts, like TT fonts, PS Fonts, or FancyFonts are described
using vectors and Bezier curve equations. The character is then rendered by
the printing computer and filled in. This is not theoretical, this is how I
did exactly what I'm talking about on a CoCo on an old Z-80 2mhz, or a
4.77mhz 8086 PC in the early 1980's. Both were floppy based.

-[ Al ]-