[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 10 16:34:19 EST 2014

For some reason that particular programmer does not wish his name to be
known, so he's simply "Mystery Man." Goodness knows there are a lot of
pseudonyms out there. Not a fan of that type of thing myself (I've only
been me, no matter what), but certainly when you're skirting copyright,
doing that can be beneficial.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and