[Coco] Lower case on Coco1

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 17:30:22 EST 2014

Hi Guys!
I just completed assembling and building the entire January 9, 2014 NitrOS-9
Repository on my very own laptop using Cygwin!!!  I am so excited!!!  Thank
you everyone who sent me their ideas and suggestions.  Now to start
monkeying with the source code and see what happens.  Yes, that will be fun.
I tested my Coco 1 with a December 16th, 2013 copy of "NitrOS-9 6809 L1
Coco1 v3.2.9 80d modified with the 51 column by 24 row video driver.  On a
1084S Commodore monitor, the font for the 51 x 24 display screen is a little
difficult to read, but it is very doable though.  I use to use this display
format for many years back when both I and the Coco 1 were young.  :)
I had actually forgotten the clear-0 key sequence.  Thank you Luis.  I pray
you will get well soon.  My Coco 1 has the F1, F2, F3, and F4 keys on the
keyboard, so I can use the F2 key for the control key.  I stays down when I
press it though, so I have press it again to release it.  At first I thought
it was stuck, but now I think that it works that way, so I can do one finger
control key sequences.  Cool Huh!  Much progress has taken place lately
here.  Soon, I'm going to have to actually find a read use for these
machines.  Hummm...  What to do?  Any ideas?  Take care my friends.
Kip