[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:23:05 EST 2014

Glen, I just bought my book from amazon and I choose canada post.

Don't click on expedited free shipping. That's your mistake., not even
1-day, 2-day shipping. Take the longest one :)

I hate UPS too because they came when I'm not at home. Then I had to
drive to a far facility that closes 6PM! Common!. Canada post if they
can't deliver in my mailbox I can get it late like 9:00PM at drugstore
near home.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Glen VanDenBiggelaar
<glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Got it just about 10 minutes ago! It looks like it's complete and ok. The UPS guy looked like he was a bit peeved. I was waiting to ambush him at the door - LOL.
> Getting on to the other topic, I would and do buy books from Ebay mostly. Amazon uses UPS for delivery and on ebay I can usually find a book that's shipped through the post office. I would rather pay more for a book, and it shipped through the post office, than do any business with anyone who uses UPS. If you wait 6 months, you can usually find a book for a third of the price of Amazon, and shipped USPS (if from the US). This book was the exception to my rule- Even the Amiga books and both Woz's autobiography and Steve's Biography, I paid less than $20 including shipping (hard cover).

Long live the CoCo