[Coco] Already..... ??

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Jan 9 09:54:24 EST 2014

Honestly, as soon as my books have been released in the past, they've been
available on eBay. I think that's how some booksellers also sell (must be
some type of automated listing thing). It's not a big deal, because they
still have to purchase the stock from somewhere (unlike say, a pirate site
with a PDF or something). Hopefully no one ever buys the book at the eBay
prices, though, because it's obviously not that much in "real" stores.

The only time I was ever disappointed with a book appearing on eBay was
after Matt Barton and I interviewed some industry luminaries for a
documentary film. We had them all sign our Vintage Games book (sometimes on
the page where their work appeared) and in turn gave them signed copies to
keep (the book had recently come out at that point). Wouldn't you know it,
though, one signed copy appeared on eBay. We don't know whose it was, but
considering those were the only books we signed for non-family at that
point, it was pretty disappointing, particularly considering who the books
were given to.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:22 AM, George Ramsower <georgera at gvtc.com> wrote:

>  ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Pierce"
>>

>>> Someone's already exploiting the new Coco book
>>>
>>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Coco-The-Colorful-History-of-
>>> Tandy-S-Underdog-Computer-by-Boisy-G-Pitre-Pa-/