[Coco] bad sysgo in nightly download?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:07:22 EST 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM, William Astle wrote:
> On 14-01-08 12:07 PM, Tormod Volden wrote:
>>
>> William, maybe you can tag a 4.8.1 or 4.9 soon, so that people can use
>> a stable release?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Tormod
>

> Yes, that idea had occurred to me. I had planned to do that in December but
> the month got away from me. I'll try to remember to do that in the next day
> or so.

Thanks! But no need to rush, with the Windows binaries snapshot and
the now updated Debian/Ubuntu PPA most people should be well served,
and the roll-your-own people should be fine with mercurial. I just
would like to have this clean before the next Nitros-9 release, but
that is still some weeks ahead.

I have now uploaded a new, good-CRC build to
http://nitros9.sourceforge.net/latest/

Tormod