[Coco] bad sysgo in nightly download?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:07:48 EST 2014

> William Astle wrote:
>> That takes talent since 4.9 hasn't been released yet. Perhaps you mean the
>> latest mercurial trunk version?
>> On 14-01-07 08:41 PM, Robert Gault wrote:
>>> Perhaps, but I've the latest version of the lwtools source and it does
>>> not match the above changes for dts. The 4.9 version of lwtools still
>>> gives wrong crc values for sysgo for me.

Latest lwtools from mercurial gives good CRC here. Using the 20131019
snapshot binaries from http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/contrib/tormod/
should work equally well for building nitros9. I will make a new
nitros9 snapshot within a few days.

William, maybe you can tag a 4.8.1 or 4.9 soon, so that people can use
a stable release?

Best regards,
Tormod