[Coco] What happened to the CocoFest Magazine ?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:21:13 EST 2014

I have nothing but apologies on that project.  It hangs over my guilty head!

You are right, I should at least put out the PDF version.  I will try to do
that in the coming days, wouldn't take too much work.

I also have failed to mail the prize boxes to the cococontest winners.
They are still sitting in my dining room aka storage area.  Again I feel
awful about it and will get them mailed soon.

The whole contest/magazine project turned into a little more than I could
deal with.. Last years fest was a very overwhelming time between managing
the live feed, hosting a booth, doing the contest, etc.  I took on too much
and didn't do a very good job with any of it.  I am very sorry about that!

-Aaron