[Coco] Coco3 System

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Tue Jan 7 17:25:53 EST 2014

The system is actually in Aiken, SC, which is about a 45 minute drive
from Augusta (well, city center to city center).
I don't really have a CoCo3 system any more, and don't really have a lot
of time to "play" with one, but I sent them a message. Unless someone
else has already made arrangements with them I'll get it, since it's
only about an hour away. I have thought about setting one up, but only
have a last model gray case CoCo 1 (F board) and I think a Korean CoCo 2
(well, I have a CoCo 2 anyway). I don't have a floppy drive system
though, one reason I've not set it up in years.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine