[Coco] Easter Eggs in BASIC, Bill Gates and the CoCo

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Jan 7 10:08:11 EST 2014

Well, the CoCo 3 one was included because it was so "scandalous," but yes,
I agree that it would have been a good idea to have mentioned the prior
Easter Egg as a counterpoint and to put the severity of the reaction
(perhaps as an overreaction) into perspective. Definitely something to
insert into that section if we ever do a new edition (though keep in mind
that it's exceedingly rare for new editions of books like this to be
produced).

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and