[Coco] Coco3 System

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:45:18 EST 2014

Hi,

I would be interested in the coco 3 computer, I do not need the rest of the package, willing to pay $25 for it anyway, if your daughter picks it up that is. I live in INDIANA, and I do not know where you live, if close I can pick it up, and if

not then mil would be an option.

If you did not pursued this deal, then ok, no sweat … LOL

Camillus

Sent from Windows Mail