[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:27:59 EST 2014

I was looking into my Paypal account tonight and Amazon put through the charge for the book. I has thought they already did that on the 30Th when I ordered it.
Anyways, checked again and it said that the expected delivery is now Jan.09- Tomorrow. Woo hoo, I have to go out in the morning, so I hope I don't miss the driver. UPS is a royal pain now, and they only will try 1 delivery attempt to private houses or apartments, and I don;t have a car. This in my mind should be against the law, I paid for delivery- they better well deliver it. anyways, I just refuse to do business with any company that uses UPS. I made my one and only exception in this case. This book is that important, otherwise I would have waited about a year and ordered it of flebay.