[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 6 13:52:18 EST 2014

Wes, Bill and I did the first few versions of NitrOS-9 (including initially getting native mode working... still remember that day, when Bill managed to get it boot to a shell in native mode for the first time) by ourselves. After Wes got too busy with other projects at Gale Force (including his excellent Kwikzap, etc.), we started adding other people, Alan being the first/main one. And eventually we released it the community, of which Boisy, Mark and others have been the main drivers ever since.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net