[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jan 6 10:19:47 EST 2014

Makes sense, because I think the person officially credited didn't know
anything about it, so I have no idea what politics were involved in listing
someone else for the credit (who now claims no remembrance)  when Iden is
in the code, and actually DOES remember something.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and