[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 5 02:54:48 EST 2014

There's also Altronics (http://www.altronics.com.au/) which have a
'much' bigger range of stuff for the more serious DIYer.
or
Wagner Electronic Services (better known as WES)
(http://www.wagneronline.com.au/)
or
Wiltronics (http://www.wagneronline.com.au/)
or
RS Components (was once called Radio Spares) a worldwide company
(http://www.rs-components.com/)
also
Down my way there's also Rocky Electronic Components
(http://www.rockby.com.au/).  They keep getting bigger & bigger but
haven't managed to take the next step & open more stores although with
online ordering there's no need for more shop fronts.

I still reckon there's nothing like working on a project & needing a
part that'll fit in the available space & walking into a store with
measurements & vernier in hand (& sometimes the project itself) and
walking out with everything I need.

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)