[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jan 5 01:18:36 EST 2014

Le 2014-01-04 à 13:45:00, Louis Ciotti a écrit :

> I think the big deal is that RS was a lot more places that the "better"
> electronic geek type stores back then.  Heck in my town it was that only
> place unless you drove 40 miles away.

In my first town, it was the only place unless we took a ferry for 5
hours, not counting the time of buying a ticket and waiting in line. And
the next shop wasn't exactly close to the other ferry terminal either.

As the old Radio Shack ad parody video said, « so if you go to Amqui,
Maniwaki or any town where there are only three family names, and then you
want to buy some electronics, too bad for you man, because all you've got
is Radio Scrap. » :-}