[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Jan 4 13:31:07 EST 2014

Whats the big deal about Radio Shack?

I don't remember it being so hot "back in the day".  Other than the COCO
I didn't buy much else from them. Most of their stuff was a bit on the
junk side. Here in Phoenix there were several stores hands above them
for electronics geeks albeit "geeks" were unheard of then :-).
Lafayette was one that came to mind. There were a couple more also, but
I don't remember their names. There was even a computer store that had
non Tandy software and accessories for the COCO in stock!

The past always seems better than the present for some reason.  I guess
nostalgia takes over our common sense. he he he

IMNSHO
Tim