[Coco] 6309

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 3 01:02:17 EST 2014

I have some 6309s with pale yellow markings on the chips and even though
they may not be new old stock, I have one running just fine in my Coco 1 as
is evidenced my recent 6309 in Coco 1 email.  Because of this success, I
have no doubt the rest will perform just fine.  I am thinking about getting
some of the "white with dents" version of the 6309 just to make sure my 6309
"collection" is complete.
Kip