[Coco] Night of The Living Dead - Savage Software

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 19:50:55 EST 2014

Finally after so many years I try this adventure game, and have been trying
to get past the first 30 minutes (as lapsed within the game) to horrible no
avail... either I get pulled out of the car through the windshield and then
killed, get out of the car and before anything useful can be pulled off the
trunk I get killed... or managing to make it to the church and out I will
get killed by the cemetery gate.

Looked for a guide/walk-through on the web... nothing.

Any hints? :-)

-- RP