[Coco] Coco Items for sale

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Wed Feb 26 12:21:55 EST 2014

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:57:29 -0500
From: Grumpyx<grumpyx at gmail.com>

  Since I don't have as much room at our new home.so I've been cleaning up
my collection. There might be something you guys need for yours.

I have listed several software items OS9 Lvl II, Multi-Vue, some games, a
couple of OS9 books, Multi-Pak, 2 drive setup and a very nice 512k Coco 3,

http://www.ebay.com/sch/classicputer/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Will probably list more after getting this round shipped out.

Malcom

It's almost too bad the Kaypro II works! I mounted a CoCo3 in one long ago and used it at several CoCoFests. I used the monitor and drives, and mounted a CoCo3 keyboard in the cover with a ribbon cable. Used a DB-25 connector on the front for the keyboard. Was a neat machine, nice an portable -- copied many disks with it at 'fests!

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine