[Coco] ZX-Spectrum Clone...

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 13:39:26 EST 2014

Bingo to what Luis said.

If my very basic understanding is correct, only possibility is a GIME chip
in a plug in board, using an MCU. If thats even possible. And again, if my
very basic understanding is correct, we need the logic decoded from the
prototype board as a starting point...

But then we're back to why not just do a CoCo in an FPGA...?

Of course I could be all wrong...

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum