[Coco] Interesting pak on a CoCo (Ebay)

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 24 08:46:23 EST 2014

Back in the late 70's, I used a TRS-80 model I and Electric Crayon (use
a 6802 (?) and 6847 video chip) to create a number of local cable system
channels.  The most unusual was the Food shopping channel that displayed
food prices between the local Super Markets.

See: http://www.trs-80.org/electric-crayon/

Steve