[Coco] Will Dragon 32 Cassette software work on a coco?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Feb 23 14:09:16 EST 2014

Yeah, California Digital had stock for many, many years. I was shocked when
few people were snatching these up, but then it's not a well known system
in the US (even though, how often are there stockpiles of NOS vintage
hardware--the only other examples I know of are the European stock of Amiga
1200s that is just about gone, as well as some of the ZX81 kits). It took a
very long time for them to run out of inventory. I ended up with four of
the Tano Dragon 64's, though I'm now down to two, one that's modded and one
that's stock. I'm also waiting on a SCART cable for mine (which I'll
convert to HDMI), which should come any day now.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and