[Coco] Trivia Fever

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Feb 22 02:45:40 EST 2014

AFAIK Trivia Fever will only run under L1v1.

At one point I did defeat the attempted copy protection (the filesystem is marked non-sharable in LSN0 and there's a bunch of junk directory entries) but I couldn't get it to run under a newer OS.

My theory was that tf was doing something with hard-coded absolute addresses inside the kernel. IIRC there were some module names that suggested patches were being applied. (This was many snows ago, I might be thinking of something else.)

Good luck,
Willard
Sent from Samsung tablet