[Coco] Altera DE1 - CoCo3FPGA suggestions

tim at franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Thu Feb 20 19:05:51 EST 2014

I would add a few items...

The screen fonts are not correct. They are shifted up to the top of each font
space. If memory serves, there's 2 scan lines at the top on each character. This
doesn't include the block characters. They are fine.

Also, and I know this is a BIG also, release the source. I've been working with
the DE-1 for about 1 1/2 years now and know it quite well. I would like to have
at some custome mods to his code like implementing the SDRAM instead of the SRAM
as it's base. This would give the CoCo(4) as full 8 meg of memory for all sorts
of game than Nick can write! :o)

With the source above, the on-board stereo sound chip can also be implementd for
some awesome game sounds coming from Nicks Fortress game (right?)  LOL.

I have many more!!!