[Coco] Got the SDC

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 21:42:30 EST 2014

I got my SDV card last week, and what a beauty it is. I followed his
suggestion and placed the device into a FD-502 case and it fits perfectly.
I pulled and built a new set of images, renamed them to meet the 8.3
standard and copied them into a subdirectory.
I was able to successfully boot the SDC dsk image as well as the 6809l2 (no
drivewire) image, but that is all the time I have been anle to spend so far.
However, I did try to create a new OS9 disk on the SDC card by using the
command (before I started Nitros9): Drive 1,"test-os9.sdf", NEW+ but then
after booting NitrOS9, I received an error 247 when trying to format /d1
(standard 40d diskette).

So did I mess up, or is their somethint that has tro be done to create an
OS* diskette on he SGC drvice, or is that something that the SDC card
doesn't support yet?

Thanks
Ed