[Coco] Got the SDC

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:59:04 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Sylvain Rousseau <
surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you Bill for the resume.  It will be very usefull.
>
> Mine just cross the border.  It was sent about the 10th of Frebruary.
>
> I also don't know yet what I will do for the enclosure.  If someone have
> an idea please let the community know it.  May be something like using a 3d
> printing service available on Internet?
>
> Sylvain

Shane Broadbent sent me a photo showing how he cut an opening in the back
of a standard ROM Pak case, allowing the CoCo SDC to fit (mostly) inside.
 It's not a complete enclosure but perhaps better than nothing at all.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/104370114@N04/12616705325/>

Darren