[Coco] Got the SDC

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Feb 18 12:19:10 EST 2014

One thing that some of the other communities have been experimenting with
is 3D printing cartridge shells, both long and short. Apparently with the
right mix of equipment, the results are extremely durable and a great fit.
Anyone here have the capability to make such a shell for the SDC based off
the FD cart?

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and