[Coco] First experiences with my DE1

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Mon Feb 17 01:43:10 EST 2014

Actually, it does patch decb in order to replace the copyright message. It copies decb to ram if it sees it. The detection is the same as ecb uses to launch decb. It does a simple check to determine which version of decb is present in order to patch the correct location. It is possible that 3rd party disk roms not based closely on decb will be messed up by this patching.

There is an extra patch if decb 1.1 is detected but I can't remember exactly what it does.