[Coco] First experiences with my DE1

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 17 00:21:55 EST 2014

Yes Bob. This had me curious but any docs I have found state that ECB
should be at 0000 in flash RAM.

It must be right because this part is working.

I don't understand the relationship with the Flash RAM locations and
how they relate to the real address.

The CoCo3 ROM image is 32K so obviously, it occupies the whole upper
32K.

How does the CoCo3 deal with Disk Basic?

I know it copies it to RAM and then patches it for Super Extended
Basic. How is Disk Basic managed?

Nick