[Coco] First experiences with my DE1

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 16 21:05:40 EST 2014

On Feb 16, 2014, at 5:50 PM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:

> I don't agree.  I wrote the user interface and the manual for the CoCo Greeting Card Designer, and many other Zebra products.

The developer knows the product the best. What should be said is:

"Those who don't know how to write technical documentation should not write technical documentation." At work, I wrote the Quick Start guide for a product I created (google "Modbus Express Module Emerson") and then tech doc was supposed to clean it up and make it all nice and spiffy.

Sadly, indie developers don't have a tech doc department :(

		-- A