[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat Feb 15 23:29:59 EST 2014

The MSX community is pretty prolific. They previously released a One chip
MSX, which was basically a new, small form factor MSX 2 computer that
accepted both original cartridges and SD cards (in lieu of disk drives).
What was unfortunate with that product if I recall was the sky high price
at the time (circa 2006). Still, they got the thing out. Even though the
MSX community is many times larger than the CoCo community, I agree that
it's another example of doing cool things with FPGA's that those with the
technical expertise in our community might look to for inspiration.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and