[Coco] 20 games that defined the TRS-80 Color Computer Video

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat Feb 15 16:23:49 EST 2014

I'm partial to games that are unique to, created first on, or have the best
versions on a particular platform. In my new book, Vintage Game Consoles,
we almost always restricted the 10 games specifically called out in a
particular platform's chapter to that criteria. This way you eliminate the
Pac-Man, Space Invaders, etc., clones and other ports that rarely make a
platform feel truly special. I'd love to see the same done for the CoCo.
Obviously, Dungeons of Daggorath would be not only on, but high on, the
list (maybe even first). Unfortunately it will take me a few years to work
through the CoCo's library for a list I'm personally satisfied with, but
I'd love to hear some top 10's from others who are more intimately familiar
with the CoCo platform that meet such a criteria. It's needed.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and