[Coco] Modifying Level1/coco1 for 6309 native mode

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 01:51:16 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!
I have a 128K 6309 Coco 1 currently running NitrOS-9 6809 L1.  It has been
modified with color and monochrome composite video outputs, so I have it
plugged up to a Commodore 1084S Color monitor.  It Looks great!
I'd be willing to help test the 6309 L1 Coco 1 version for whomever needs
anything tested.  Just let me know what you would like me to do.
I'm now successfully building the NitrOS-9 Distribution successfully.  Many
thanks to all those who have helped me all along the way.  CYGWIN is Great!

Kip