[Coco] OT: Maximite BBX - The Modern Day BASIC Language Computer

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 14 14:44:40 EST 2014

On 15/02/2014 1:49 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> I never understood the plot of this game ? Is it an invasion of mutant
> donuts from space ?
>

> Who's Angry Angelo anyway ?

Well I'll admit it's not Shakespeare!   :)

Here's the plot..

---------------------------------------
"Angry Angelo has raided Antonio's Donut Factory sending the entire
complex amuck! Donuts have come alive and are jumping around in wild
frenzies. Machines have gone out of control throwing cooking fat, dough
and icing sugar everywhere. You must help poor Antonio climb ladders,
jump platforms and ride elevators to reach the top floor and shut down
the factory's power generator which will restore law and order. But
hurry for time is running out!"

Donuts from space? Where did you get that?

Angry Angelo is the fictitious bad guy that created all the chaos. You
don't see Angry Angelo, only his dastardly deeds,

Bare in mind, this is a fictional story... based on real facts I may add!

Our family owned a small Donut Kiosk in a shopping mall back in the
80's. My father's name was Anthony (Tony for short) which I jigged into
Antonio.

We had an automatic donut machine which occassionally would go nuts and
start messing up the donuts and creating a mess.

This inspired the my game :"Donut Dilemma".