[Coco] CoCo 4 wish list

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Thu Feb 13 15:14:10 EST 2014

  All I would like to see in a CC-4 is more speed.
  Of course, it would need to access the boards that plug into the
expansion slot.

  I don't need disc brakes, limited slip differential, turbo or any type
of forced air induction. No nitrous oxide or anything other than just
basically faster. 512K ram is okay by me.
  Why soup it up other than just make it faster? Okay, that's souping it
up but, that all I want. The com/rs232 port works fine to transfer files
to this PC. Other than that, I like my coco and I like os9.
K.I.S.S.
Later, we can improve on that.