[Coco] CoCo Everywhere

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:13:53 EST 2014

Just as a curiosity, in portuguese the word "coco" have several meanings,
could be the same as "coconut" and is ALSO the same as "shit" when using a
more colloquial language. Yes, that is it.
The coco haters here have the habit to use the word "coco" as provocation,
so in Brazil we prefer to use the term "Color" instead when referring to a
Color Computer.

Daniel