[Coco] CoCo Everywhere

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Feb 13 07:51:09 EST 2014

Pardon me if I interrupt the CoCo 4 thread for something a little less serious, but…

I’ve been noticing more and more the word “Coco” (case mismatch not withstanding) more and more these days. I think it’s because of the coconut oil health movement that’s been catching fire (at least from my perspective).

I thought it would be fun to have a place to post pics of products, signs, etc which have the word “coco” in them. I’ve already got my first photo ready to upload and know where I can get at least one more. Any ideas on where to host this?