[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 05:06:59 EST 2014

Michael, go to the homesite of where you signed up for this list and click "search"
Then type "coco 4"
I think you'll find enough posting and discussion on pros and cons of everything Coco 4 related to keep you reading for about a month.
You'll be up to date on what's "already" been tried... and done.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com