[Coco] coco4 / Linux

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:27:32 EST 2014

Wow
Linux? Really?
I am really floored by every time someone starts talking OS's, that some Linux person just has to jump in and state that for everything Linux is the only viable solution. I thought that these coco discussions would be  exempt from this, but I have been proven wrong! Again!
(Just yesterday I posted an article on the death of XP in April, and the first comment was about the lack of Linux being mentioned in it).
I hate to burst the Linux fanboys bubbles, but the ONLY people that care about Linux is Linux people!
Not everything needs to run on it.
Sorry for the rant, but I have been h
Sent from my iPhone