[Coco] Ebay IC's quality

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 12 10:20:16 EST 2014

Luis,

Not just Ebay....

I procured 300-400 HD63C09EPs from Russia several years ago. Almost a 50% failure rate. Not a big deal as I picked them up cheap.

Time before that I picked up 100 or so HD63c09eps at x4 the cost. All worked fine. This to was an overseas purchase.

I test every uP sold at C-9 to verify that they are functional. The case is always a no boot, dead, black screen on CoCo.

Thus the higher price.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com