[Coco] Gantelet 1 Manual ?

Ransom Gladwin rfglad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:55:23 EST 2014

I use DriveWire to play games on my CoCo3. I love the arcade game Gauntlet
and Gantelet 1 and 2 seem like excellent games. However, Gantelet 2 doesn't
work on DriveWire (as far as I can tell).  Gantelet 1 does (using the
download from Curtis Boyle's site). Unfortunately, the one that doesn't
play with DriveWire (Gantelet 2) also has the manual available while the
one that does (Gantelet 1) doesn't have the manual. I have searched in vain
for the manual for Gantelet 1 and would appreciate any help in this
endeavor.  I'm sure the instructions are similar to Gantelet 2 and Gantelet
1 is playable without it, but it such a great game and I'd really like to
read the actual instructions. Thank you in advance!