[Coco] CoCo SDC review

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Mon Feb 10 19:58:18 EST 2014

On Feb 10, 2014, at 9:35 AM, Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:

> So sad that the volume of this mailing list made me miss the opportunity to
> buy from the first batch.  I totally did not see the e-mail about it.

I never saw it either. I don’t think it’s so much the volume, it’s that so many people reply and leave entire messages quoted without trimming and insert a sentence here or there which we are expected to sift through. Not to mention the *constant* barrage of off-topic messages. I’m on 5 other retro computer lists and this is the only one that goes off topic.