[Coco] l2update and bbs dsk images in nitros9 source tree

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 10:39:37 EST 2014

@ Curtis,
You wouldn't by any chance know if Kevin is still living in North Carolina do you? I know in the Coco days, he was in Raleigh, NC.  If he's still in NC and does have the sources, I might could get up with him personally. I'm ocassionally near Raleigh quite often. Even though I'm in Wilmington NC, my hometown is Rocky Mount NC which is about 20-30 minutes from Raleigh. I'm in that area uite often visiting relatives.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com