[Coco] [Color Computer] BASIC to ASM or Bin

Gerardus swancity at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 9 19:38:04 EST 2014

On 9/02/2014 9:01 PM, Ben Jimenez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a program to convert my BASIC program into asm or a bin file. Is there anything out there? I saw a program in one of the Rainbow Magazines that said there used to be a program called Color Basic Converter (or something close) that could do this.
>
> Ben

I'm interested in this also.

Also, is there any way BASIC program recorded on cassette (or a wav
thereof) that has it's header missing can be loaded or otherwise checked
for content?

I wrote a BASIC program years ago and I remember I accidentally recorded
over it's header when I saved another program. I've tried using another
program header and patching it to the file(s) and using a program that
disables the IO ERROR part of casette loading and Audacity but to no
avail, all that is listing is garbage.

Any way to view these headerless files that I have one of which I
suspect might be the program?