[Coco] pacos9 ported to lwtools

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 14:32:35 EST 2014

Boisy, thanks for the correction. I now remember David Ladd set up the makefiles for DW compatible disks.

But, the original question was, "would it be ok to add pacos9 to the arcade pack?"

I think it's a logical move. There are too many "one hit wonder" disks already being produced. Particularly in the "utils" section. I know some things require their own disk due to sheer size, but a "less than 1k utility" ??
Take all the little utilitis, put them on one disk with each utility under a directory of it's own. Name it "nos9Utils.dsk" or something.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com