[Coco] [Color Computer] BASIC to ASM or Bin

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 12:24:39 EST 2014

On Sun, Feb 9 2014, Ben Jimenez wrote:

I'm looking for a program to convert my BASIC program into asm or a bin
> file. Is there anything out there? I saw a program in one of the Rainbow
> Magazines that said there used to be a program called Color Basic Converter
> (or something close) that could do this.

Try ML Basic from Wasatchware, you can find the DSK images for the program
(one version for the CoCo 1 and 2 and another for the CoCo 3) and
documentation here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Programming/

A PDF document for the version 1.0 of ML Basic can be found here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Programming/

-- RP